Please review this Privacy Statement to learn more about how we collect, use, share and protect information online.
This Policy applies to all Personal Information, either in electronic or paper format, received by Comac Medical in the EU or a country where Comac Medical operates.
- Personal Information is any information or set of information that identifies or could be used by or on behalf of Comac Medical to identify an Individual. Personal Information does not include information that is anonymized such that an individual cannot be identified;
- An individual is any real, actually existing, person located in the European Union or a country where Comac Medical operates whose personal information is shared with Comac Medical;
- Third-party is any entity different than the individual and Comac Medical;
- European Union Data Protection Directive is Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Personal identifiable information
Comac Medical is a registered data operator and is working in accordance with all applicable legislation. Comac Medical collects personal information for operational purposes only. All personal information is collected, processed and stored in compliance with data protection laws. Personal data could be collected by Comac Medical both on paper and/ or electronically.
Collected Information through Comac Medical website
Comac Medical website could be visited without providing any personal information.
Comac Medical automatically receives certain types of information whenever an individual interacts with us on our site. Automatic technologies and services Comac Medical uses may include, for example, web server logs/IP addresses and third-party application and content tools such as:
- Web Server Logs/IP Addresses: An IP address is a number assigned to a computer whenever it accesses the Internet. All computer identification on the Internet is conducted with IP addresses, which allow computers and servers to recognize and communicate with each other. Comac Medical collects IP addresses to conduct system administration and web site performance review.
- Aggregate information: In some cases, Comac Medical may remove personal identifiers from data an individual has provided and maintain it in aggregate form. This data may be combined with other information to produce anonymous, aggregated statistical information (e.g. number of visitors, originating domain name of the Internet Service Provider), helpful to us in improving our products and services.
Comac Medical uses technology and security precautions, rules and other procedures to protect the personal information from unauthorized access, improper use, disclosure, loss or destruction. To ensure the confidentiality of an individual’s information, Comac Medical uses also industry-standard firewalls and password protection.
Use of Data
Comac Medical, including all its subsidiaries, divisions and groups worldwide and/or the companies we hire to perform services on our behalf will use any personally identifiable information an individual chooses to give us to comply with the individual’s requests. We will retain control of and responsibility for the use of this information. Some of this data may be stored or processed at computers located in other jurisdictions whose data protection laws may differ from the jurisdiction in which the individual lives. In such cases, Comac Medical will ensure that appropriate protections are in place to require the data processor in that country to maintain protections on the data that are equivalent to those that apply in the country in which the individual lives or if no specific legislation is present, the protections set in the European Union Data Protection Directive.
Data Sharing and Transfer
Comac Medical may share personally identifiable data about an individual with various outside companies or clients for the purposes of performing its main activities or to fulfill legal requirements. Comac Medical may also share personally identifiable data with our company’s subsidiaries and affiliates. All these companies are required to comply with the terms of our privacy policies
We may also disclose personally identifiable information for these purposes:
- to respond to appropriate requests of legitimate government agencies or where required by applicable laws, court orders, or government regulations; or
- where needed for corporate audits or to investigate or respond to a complaint or a security threat.
No Third-Party Direct Marketing Use: Comac Medical will not sell or otherwise transfer the personally identifiable information an individual provides to us at our web sites or in-person to any third parties for their own direct marketing use.
Comac Medical does not collect any personally identifiable information from anyone we know to be under the age of 18 without the prior, verifiable consent of his or her legal representative. Such a legal representative has the right, upon request, to view the information provided by the child and/or to require that its deletion.
Links to Other Sites
How to Contact Comac Medical
For questions or if you wish to contact Comac Medical for any reason, please contact us in writing (by post), as follows:
Comac Medical Ltd.
South Side Business Center
Maystor Aleksi Rilets 38 Str.
or by telephone: +359 2 8921000