On 10 June 2021, Reuters Events Pharma partnered with leading industry minds from organizations like Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals, Amsterdam UMC, Peachtree and Julius Clinical to discuss the future of outsourcing regional and global trials. More than 500 participants subscribed for the webinar and took part in the organized polls. According to the Reuters’ webinar personalization is the new king of global outsourcing. Patients are crying out for more flexible, more diverse and less burdensome trial designs, while the ever larger CROs become less versatile with every merger. Therefore, it’s no surprise that pharma is beginning to ask questions about how to receive the one-to-one attention we need to build innovative global trials.
The exclusive discussion covered topics such as how to improve efficiency and streamline solutions with more personalised approach to clinical. The participants also shared strategies that drive value for patients and shine a light on pharma excellence. In relation to clinical trial outsourcing, Mrs Tsvtelina Ivanova, CCO of Comac Medical commented on how to reach a more personalized future, providing a better experience and operating with more efficiency, and improving timelines. She also shared Comac Medical’s experience on the positives and negatives associated with working with small CROs, risk factors and debunking some of the myths.
Sharing their expertise also were:
- Anne Marie Inglis, PhD, Senior Director, Clinical Operations, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Prof. Philip Scheltens, Professor of Cognitive Neurology and Director of the Alzheimer Center, Amsterdam University Medical Centers
- Tsvetelina Ivanova, CCO, Comac Medical
- Dr. Keith Coffee, SVP Medical and Scientific Affairs, Peachtree
- Hans van Dijk, Chief Operating Officer, Julius Clinical
The event is part of the Reuters Pharma events and is free to access through the link: https://youtu.be/SIsFI0sgTEU